How to Cook Carne Norte
This was so easy to cook, only TWO steps!
3 tbsp cooking oil
2 cups of Carne Norte
2 tsp Onion (finely sliced)
1 cup Potato (cube sliced)
The Two Steps
1. Put the cooking oil in the pre heated pan, saute the onion and put the potato slices.
2. Add Carne Norte and a pinch of salt and stir/mix the ingredients.
How to Cook Bulalo
2 pcs Beef shank
20 cups of water
1pc of big onion (chopped into two pcs)
3 pcs Leeks (sliced in small pieces)
10 cups of Chicken broth
The 2 Steps
1. Put all the ingredients in a big casserole and let it boil.
note: Remove the residue/fats floating in the boiling water.
2. Cover the casserole and let it boil for an hour or until it is cooked.
How to Cook Mechado
Another dish that uses beef as main ingredient.
1 kilos of beef loaf
1/4 kilo of pork's fat
3 pcs of medium size onion (peel it)
1 pc whole onion
1 cup of vinegar
1tsp crashed pepper
1 1/2 salt
1/4 kilo annato seed (atsuete in Filipino)
1. Put altogether the ingredient in a casserole aside from the annato and make sure that the beef was fully submerge in the water while it is boiling.
2. When the beef was tender, set it aside from the boiled mixture.
3. And then fry the pork's fat in a separate pan until the oil was extracted from it and the fat was reddish in color.
4. Put all the ingredients (the boiled mixture, pork's fat and extracted oil) and boil it in medium fire.
Occasionaly, stir it until the meat was reddish and cooked.
5. Wash the annato seed and let it dry, fry and then put it in the boiling dish. That's EAT!
Copyright © 2013 - soc.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com